• Explore ‘top tips’ from existing ROOT users.
• Learn what to expect when you log in to the ROOT for the first time
• Organise your dashboard by adding handy widgets
• Guidance on using unique patient identifiers on ROOT
• Additional data fields are available to help services with collecting and analysing meaningful outcomes data. These can
be activated by services who wish to use them.
• A list of the frequently used ICD10 codes commonly used by SLTs using the ROOT for both communication and
swallowing disorder descriptors and medical diagnoses
• Read some examples of services implementing TOMs and evaluating data in our case studies. And help others by using
our template to share your experiences.
We hold monthly virtual drop-in sessions where you can ask the RCSLT team questions and link in with other users.
Our next session is Thursday 9 February at 1pm.
Don't forget to sign up to our professional network to post your questions or share top tips with other ROOT users.